- 10:00h-10.10h Welcome
- 10:10h-10.40h Prof. Patrick du Jardin
Plant Biology Laboratory, Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, University of Liège, Belgium.
How should we validate the functional claims of plant biostimulants?
- 10:40h-11:10h Dr. Federica Locci
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding and Research, Koln, Germany
Sensing the danger: plant immunity orchestration against pathogenic elicitors
- 11:10h-11:40h Mr. Thomas Hainaux
Biotalys N.V., Ghent, Belgium
Biotalys: re-inventing food protection
- 11:40h-12:10h Maria Cristina Della Lucia
Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural resources, Animals and Environment, Università di Padova, Padova, Italy
Evaluation of commercial biostimulants effects on cultivated plants
- 12:10h-13:40h Lunch break
- 13:40h-14:10h Dr. Marco Zarattini
Crop Production and Biostimulation Laboratory, Université libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Sweet Immunity: an overview of cell wall-derived sugars eliciting defense in plants
- 14:10h-14:40h Prof. Pierre Van Cutsem
FytoFend S.A. and Université de Namur, Namur, Belgium
Differential regulation of gene expression in dicots vs monocots treated by the COS-OGA elicitor
- 14:40h-15:10h Dr. Joao PL Franco Cairo
University of York, York, united kingdom
Targeting lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases for agricultural pest control
- 15:40h-16:00h Closing remarks
Please confirm participation by e-mail (email@example.com) before Monday March 14th 2022.
The event is organized in junction with the Ecole doctorale thématique (EDT) Plant Science, F.R.S.- FNRS.