Location In person at ULB La Plaine Campus, Salle Solvay, Building NO 5th Floor* Online via Microsoft Teams.To participate please use this link.
- 18h00: Introduction to BrIASProf. Dr. em. Frank Deconinck
- 18h15: Introduction to the Forum
- 18h20: Unlocking the Lost Opportunity of Food Waste in the Supply Chain with Biological Signaling Dr. Adam Preslar, Hazel Technologies, Inc.
- 18h45: Unsold bread, an unavoidable waste? Prof. Dr. ir. Frédéric Debaste, Bioengineering School and Polytechnic School of Brussels, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- 19h10: Ferment Lab: Creation of a circular fermentation chain in our food production system Mr. Yannick Schandené, Fermenthings
- 19h35: Discussion & Q&A
- 20h25: Closing statement
The Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is required for in-person access to the event. Wearing a mask is mandatory while seated in the room.